Extruded plexiglass of high quality
Plexiglass (acryl) is a rigid, transparent, thermoplastic material made from polymethal methacrylate (PMMA). It is naturally colorless, but can be painted and is available in a large palette of colors. Plexiglas (acryl) is resistant to a large number of corrosive chemicals, so it is suitable for outdoor applications (resistant to UV rays and weather influences). It is lighter than glass, but it has excellent resistance to impact, and it’s very difficult to break it.
Plates can be machined and molded, which is why the plexiglass finds his use in numerous industrial branches, crafts and even art. The difference between the extruded and the cast plates is in the machining mode that comes to the bending, while most other features are the same.
Application of extruded plexiglass (acrylic) plates
- INTERIOR EQUIPMENT: glazing, furnishing of furniture, projection screens, decorative elements, etc.
- ACCOMMODATION AND HOTEL ENGINEERING: Illuminating counters, desks, decorative advertising frames, etc.
- ADVERTISING EQUIPMENT: at selling spots
- SANITARY EQUIPMENT: bathtubs, showers, etc.
- INDUSTRIAL APPLICATION: protective elements of machines, numerals, housings, sound barriers, etc.
- FINAL PRODUCTS: catalog shelves, pricelists, business cards, various promotional items, etc.